1. Old Navy Vintage Tees: If you happen to run into me this summer, chances are I’ll be rocking one of these $7 vintage tees from Old Navy. I have them in like every color (literally) and they even come in stripes! They feel like that old high school t-shirt that you’ve worn so much that it’s so soft you can’t wear anything else. Need I say more?
2. Maybelline New York Great Lash: I hate to admit it, but I know absolutely nothing about make-up. Make-up brands, make-up styles, even types of make-up… I am clueless. I do, however, know one thing: I love this super cheap, super awesome mascara from Maybelline. You can pick it up for under five bucks at Walgreens, Wal-mart, Target… and it does its job like a champ! This mascara even comes in waterproof, which is perfect for the summer.
3. Sperry Top-Siders: Need I say more?
4. Vera Bradley Travel Make-up Bag: Vera knows what she’s doing, and this travel make-up bag is no exception. Although I know nothing about make-up, I do know that when I travel I like to keep my make-up organized & of course looking cute. Thank you VB. This mini traveler has little compartments that help each little make-up or accessory find a home when on the road.
5. Tresemme Split Remedy: I feel like I’m 5 again. I think that’s the last time I ever used no tangle spray, which is the juvenile version of split remedy as far as I’m concerned. Ever since I’ve grown out my hair, my post-shower tangles are awful and a few sprays of this miracle potion takes all the pain out de-tangling those darn knots.
6. Sunglasses from Amazon: These rockstar shades are my summer go to’s and the best part… I bought them on Amazon for under ten bucks!! You can buy your very own pair (in ANY color) here!!
If you missed Casey’s favs last month, you can read about them here!