Happy Friday everyone! We hope you had a wonderful week and you’re ready for the weekend. If you have some gift shopping on your weekend to-do list, then today’s post may be right up your alley!
We want to introduce you to our friend Meg from Jeans & Tees & Travel & Cakes. We’ve followed Meg’s gorgeous Instagram account for quite some time now, and we admire her spot-on style and picture-perfect photographs. Plus, she currently lives in France with her husband and these two midwesterners want to live vicariously through her well-traveled life. We asked Meg to curate a gift guide for us, and she happily came up with a list of items she is currently crushing.
Here are her favorite picks and some holiday gift inspiration for you.
1. Scarf: I will admit that I have a slight obsession with blanket scarves, they are so comfy, cozy and stylish and my go-to accessory while out braving the winter elements. My go to are the Zara blanket scarves.
2. Mug: My day doesn’t start until I have my coffee. Mugs make great gifts for the coffee lover in your life. If you are feeling crafty you can fill each mug with homemade cookies, a perfect gift for your boss or your child’s teacher.
3. Candle: On a recent trip to Charleston, S.C. my husband and I stumbled across Rewind Candles, such an amazing twist on two of my favorite staples in our home, wine and candles. Pick from an array of scents like Champagne and Merlot. What makes them unique is all the candles are in repurposed wine bottles. These make a perfect gift for anyone hosting a Holiday party.
4. Baked Goods: I love to bake, especially around the holidays! So why not share some goodies with friends and family? I go with the classic candy cane cookies that I used to bake with my mother as a child, so simple yet so delicious. You can find the recipe here.
5. Throw Blanket: Who doesn’t love to have a cozy blanket around on a cold winter’s day? These throw blankets from TOMS for Target are a perfect gift and a great price of only $30.
6. Pajamas: I think a great pair of pajamas is a fabulous gift. Since I work from home, I love being in a comfy pair of pajamas, enjoying a cup of coffee while I start my day.
8. Coffee Table Book: I am a collector of Coffee Table Books, mostly fashion and travel books that I can grab anytime to daydream of adventures I’d love to take or a dress that I’d love to wear. My absolute favorite book in my growing collection is Ralph Lauren by Ralph Lauren. It is an amazing look back on the career of Ralph Lauren, which includes pictures from past campaigns and also pictures from Ralph’s family life.
A big thanks to Meg for rounding up her list of favorites for us. We can’t get enough of that comfy Target throw, and think the wine-scented candles are just about the coolest candles ever! We’re also big fans of Meg’s shop and she graciously offered to giveaway one item* to a lucky reader. Take a look at her shop and tell us what you would want to scoop up in time for the holiday season. Whether it’s a gift for a friend, or a gift for yourself, we know you’ll find something fabulous over at her shop. Enter to win an item of your choice using the Rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*excludes duvet covers & canvas prints.