Yesterday, we gave you guys a glimpse into OUR favorite things. But we know you may have some men in your life who you need holiday gifts for (brothers, dads, boyfriends, husbands…), so we figured we needed to share some “manly” gifts too. So today we’re letting those husbands of ours take over the blog to share their favorite items from this past year. Plus, a few things on their holiday wishlist. We’re taking notes boys…
A consistent attire of sweatpants? Check!
The Griswolds on your television screen? Check!
Bruce Springsteen blaring on the way to work, guaranteeing that Santa Claus will indeed be coming to town? CHECK CHECK!
Who doesn’t love the holiday season? And who doesn’t love the idea of making a list (& checking it twice) of favorite things? You’re cordially invited under the tree of Matt and Finn, as we showcase to you, some of our favorite things that maybe the gentleman in your life would appreciate on Christmas morning too!
- These are the best lounge pants ever. I wear them around the house all the time.
- Nice casual long sleeve for both weekends or workouts.
- I use these every single day on my commute to work.
- At work we all battle for the most steps with our fitbits.
- The only hair product I’ll ever use. It’s so good I typically buy in bulk.
- This bag is big enough for my laptop, but isn’t too bulky. Plus Tumi’s last forever.
- Gotta love fun socks like these or these.
- Veep…my new favorite show. Casey & I binge watched all 4 seasons!
- This leather watch is great for a more casual look. And you can’t beat that price.
- You can never have enough barware. #classydrinking
- I only wear these Shirts to work or when I have to dress up. They can be pricey so try & wait for them to go on sale before you stock up.
- My go-to during the work day –> Glass Water Bottle
- 2015 brought more healthy eating to the Matkovich household (much to Bridget’s dismay) and this Juicer was the MVP
- Look good, feel good, smell good, do good. >> Clinique Happy Cologne
- I never leave home without my Fitbit. This healthy step tracker has turned into fierce competition for footstep success.
- I don’t think my gym visits would be as successful without these Wireless Beats
- Fun Fact: Outside of my day job as a high school guidance counselor, I co-own a public speaking business geared toward motivating youth through positive presentations. So many presentation memories have been documented thanks to these two devices: Canon Rebel T3i + GoPro
- My fitbits better half –> New Balance
- These Sunglasses are a staple all year round.
- It was a BIG year for the Chicago Cubs, but the best is yet to come. I’ll be ready when it’s time, thanks to my fav Chicago Cubs Apparel. #cubbieblue
Shop Finn & Matt’s Favorites
We give you permission to breathe easy this holiday season. Don’t get too annoyed with the co-worker wearing the obnoxious Christmas sweater. Take the long lines at the mall with a grain of salt. Keep telling your aunt that the Christmas Ham is cooked JUST right (even though it’s way too dry).
Happy Holidays, friends! Cheers to treating those special people in your life to a few of their favorite things.
P.S. Sorry ladies but we think the guys behind the DIY Playbook need more air time around here in 2016. #sharethekeyboard