1. Throw pillows are the perfect way to add a pop of color and personality into your home. I have a love for anchors and you’ll see many throughout our home. So this pillow from Joss & Main was a must for my style board. I also heart chevrons..so I could definitely see this Target pillow getting comfy on our couch.
2. I die over this chair. It has such a clean contemporary look, but the nailhead trim adds a dramatic touch. A chair like this could work great in our master bedroom for a little reading nook.
3. How about this crafty little bar cart from Crate & Barrel? I’ve already posted about our $20 bar cart, but if we ever want to upgrade this one would be next in line! It provides stylish storage and would be a hit at any party.
4. I’m pretty much obsessed with chalkboard everything! We actually made our own DIY chalkboard with an old frame (spray painted white) and sheet metal (painted with chalkboard paint). It’s displayed in our kitchen and it is always fun to write sweet notes or to-do lists right up there.
5. You’ll find many, many baskets around our place. We live in a loft and don’t have a ton of storage options so baskets help conceal our clutter. I especially love baskets with tops like this one, so everyone doesn’t have to see what is inside.
6. The pattern and color on this rug are fantastic! The subtle blue would work great in our home, and the pattern is right on trend.
7. You won’t find any living plants in our home (I have a very brown thumb!), but we do have a few fake ones around the house. They bring a bit of nature and greenery into our space. This succulent is a very cute find.
8. This media console is FANTASTIC! I want, I want, I want! I love the distressed wood and industrial look. The draw pulls are adorable, and you could hide all types of goodies in those drawers. Fabulous TV stand to splurge on one day…