(Disclaimer: We have partnered with Home Decorators Collection to bring you this post. However, all opinions expressed are our own and are not influenced by Home Decorators Collection.)
This just in: Bridget’s getting a new patio and brand new landscaping!
It’s no secret around here that since we bought our house last November, the curb appeal has been less than desirable. Thankfully, that’s about to change. We are knee deep in a landscaping makeover, complete with a brand new patio (my favorite part of course).
Along with any patio comes a whole lot of decorating potential, which makes this dirty landscaping project a lot more tolerable. Today, I’m teaming up with the fabulous Home Decorators Collection to share my vision of my someday-soon, new outdoor living space. Here’s what I’m thinking:
Source List Here
1. Home Decorators Collection (HDC) has teamed up with Martha Stewart Living to create patio furniture to die for. This color combo is the inspiration behind my whole patio remodel, but it also comes in a variety of other colors, like the amazing one Casey’s mom used to makeover her patio. I’m head-over-heels in love with the whole line.
2. HDC also hit a grand slam with this outdoor rug. I love the texture it provides while being neutral and calming all at the same time. To me, a outdoor rug is a perfect way to add coziness to outdoor spaces that can sometimes seem less than cozy.
3. This industrial light fixture would be the perfect contrast to our red brick house and new pavers! I can’t resist a fun light fixture, thanks HDC!
4. This little side table is perfect to add color, texture and a little bit of fun!
5. Crisp white is always my go-to accessory color and this bowl is the perfect ticket. I love its clean, fresh look. I’m envisioning some succulents in this bad boy or maybe an outdoor snack? Either way, it’s a keeper!
6. Outdoor clocks… I’m obsessed. I’m not exactly sure why, but you can bet that I will find me a clock to add to the new patio.
7. A tray is essential to add function and fashion to any living space. This one is adorable, but I hope to find (or DIY) one that can add a bit of meaningful personality to our new space!
8. HDC does it again with this calming, geometric pillow. I love that this pillow complements the furniture, while also adding a pop of pattern. You can definitely expect lots of pillows on our patio.
9. Italian Lights will be a must, but may not be added until next year. We plan to build a pergola and dress that baby up with strands of these fabulous lights.
So here ya have it, the break down of my patio inspiration! I’m so excited to kick off my landscaping/patio series by partnering up with Home Decorators Collection! HDC is spot on with my patio vision, but has far more than just outdoor essentials to choose from. You can check out their outdoor line at your local HomeDepot, or peek at everything else amazing on their site.
Stay tuned as we take you on our crazy journey of remodeling our backyard to create an extension of our little lodge. In the meantime, bring on the dirt…