Now.. onto my amazing bridesmaid’s favorite things. Case, what were your wedding day must haves?
1. Convertible Mittens:These all white mittens provided just the right amount of warmth on Bridget’s big day! I’m always a big fan of the glove/mitten combo and these went well with my white dress.
2. Coach Love Rollerball: This portable rollerball fragrance was a perfect addition to my clutch for the night. The scent isn’t too powerful and with “love” in the name it seemed fitting for Bridget’s big day!
3. Beaded Clutch: Now this isn’t the exact clutch I had with me at the wedding, but it is very similar! It fit our white & silver bridesmaid’s theme and was a great size…not too big, and not too small. The best catchall for all kinds of wedding day goodies.
4. Blonde Bobby Pins: I went with a half-up, half-down hairdo for Bridget’s wedding and there were plenty of bobby pins stuck up into my hair. Whenever I see blonde bobby pins I snatch them up because they’re often difficult to find. I made sure to keep some with me all day long just in case my hair (or more importantly the bride’s hair!) needed any more securing.
5. Altoids: Typically I’m a big gum girl (Trident spearmint is my favorite), but I didn’t want to be chomping away on gum in all of B’s wedding pictures. So Altoids were my mint of choice for the day. They’re curiously strong ya know…
6. Bare Minerals Bronzer:When you’re in a wedding in December, your skin is probably not looking its tannest. That’s okay. I get a glow all year round with my favorite bronzer.
7. Essie Nail Polish in “Better Together”: I’m no nail guru, but apparently Essie is the new rage in nail polish. I just love that they have an entire wedding collection of colors. This one was perfect for my manicure and it was so fitting that the color is called “better together.” Love it!
8. Chandelier Earrings: My dress had some silver sparkles on the front, so I decided to get some sparkly chandelier earrings to match. These added just the right amount of sparkle, without being overly flashy. I’m hoping I can get some more use out of them this year too!