We don’t mean to take the spotlight away from tomorrow’s big holiday (we are pumped for Thanksgiving!), but we know come Friday many of you will have Christmas on the mind.
So we figured we’d dive into the holiday spirit a little early so you can hit the ground running on Friday. Here are 10 easy Christmas ideas to make the next 4 weeks more festive, without too much extra effort. 1. Use a Marquee Sign for your Christmas Card. It makes for a great Holiday Photo Prop!
2. Save your Christmas Cards with these Simple Christmas Card “Books”
3. Make these Centerpieces with Fresh Cranberry, Pine & Water
4. Make Knock-off Kate Spade Ornaments for your Tree
5. Display your Christmas Cards with Clothespins
6. Add Floating Ornaments to your Decor
9. Try Our Favorite Holiday Cookie Recipe
10. Check out our Tips for Creating a Swoon-worthy Christmas Tree
Enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow friends. We’ll be eating, resting, and celebrating with our families. Have a wonderful holiday and we’ll meet you back here bright & early on Friday morning.