On the DIY Playbook:
One of the biggest projects
we Casey tackled on the blog this month was adding a desk/office area to her master bedroom. Now that she has a super cute/organized place to get her work done, she has declared her Master Bedroom COMPLETE (for now at least). Her bedroom is the first full room she has tackled start to finish since moving in and now that this space is done, she will be tackling the other parts of her home. #cantwait
[gallery type="square" ids="14815,14928,14719,14935,14806,14797,14688,14869,14659"]
Beyond Casey’s bedroom (office gameplan, desk area reveal, secrets to hide desk cords, full room reveal, and bedroom source list), we did manage to get a few other things accomplished. Here’s a quick recap:
- A DIY nightstand Charging Station + Secret (and adorable!) Mail Storage
- B celebrated her 2nd year anniversary and then shared some cotton gift ideas
- How to arrange carnations <– the perfect flower for Frugal February!
- Speaking of Frugal February, we shared tips on how we save money
- We shared our Sunday rituals so we can enjoy a stress-free (okay…maybe just less stressful) work week
- A few of our absolute favorite items to get organized #bringit2016
- Did you get in on the $1,000 giveaway to Interior Define?
- Bridget shared her master bedroom plans (buh bye card table!)
- Where to buy paint <– a rookie’s guide to buying paint
- 16 changes you’ll see here in 2016
- There’s still time to submit questions for our blog week video Q&A. Ask away in this post!