Happy Black Friday everyone! Anyone else still feeling full from their Thanksgiving feast?! We both overindulged, but that’s what the holidays are for, right?! We hope your Thanksgiving celebration was a good one…full of family, friends, and food!
But now that Thanksgiving is officially over (wah wah), it’s time to get into the holiday spirit (woo hoo!). We are soooo excited to announce that our annual GIFT GUIDE will make its debut on the blog on Monday morning. Guys, it’s incredibly beautiful. And apart from the gorgeous design, it’s chock full of our favorite finds to make your holiday shopping a tad bit easier.
Black Friday Deals & Steals
Enough about the gift guide. Let’s discuss the real excitement going on today…Black Friday deals! Neither of us are ones to hit the stores bright and early for the best steals, instead, we’re all about online shopping. Nothing beats sitting in your jammers, sipping coffee, and crossing items off your holiday shopping list.
With all of the deals out there today, it can be extremely overwhelming. That’s why we spent a good chunk of time this week looking at all of our favorite retailers to figure out their deals and our favorite items they’re selling at reduced prices. Today we’re breaking it down by item type, so hopefully that helps you navigate this crazy day!
- Danielle Oakey Shop: 15% off and free shipping (love this striped throw!)
- Article: Up to 30% off select items!
- World Market: Save 40% on all furniture with code “FURNSALE” (that brings Bridget’s old dining room table to under $500!)
- West Elm: Use code “SAVEMORE” for up to 30% off (Like Casey’s living room lamp!). Also, how soft do these $18 blankets look? And they can be monogrammed!
- Crate & Barrel: 15% off full-price items (still have heart eyes on this coffee table)
- Pottery Barn: 20% off throws & free shipping (this one looks extra cozy, plus love that plaid!)
- Serena & Lily: 20% off everything, like the lumbar pillow we used in the Chicago bedroom makeover. Such a gorgeous pillow.
- Wayfair: So many amazing sales! Including this natural fiber rug at only $225…for a 9×12!
- Overstock: Up to 70% off with free shipping. Extra 25% on select Safavieh Rugs. B is currently eyeing this one for the nursery!
Clothing & Accessories
- Nordstrom: So many awesome deals, like Bridget’s cognac leather jacket…only $65!
- Madewell: 25% off everything (we literally love just about everything they make, so you can’t go wrong with some of their high-quality staples)
- Kendra Scott: 20% off & free shipping (Casey’s favorite long necklace is a part of the deal and so is Bridget’s! Such a good gift for any lady in your life. )
- LOFT: 40% off everything (This cable knit sweater is calling our names and this sweater dress looks perfect for the holidays!)
- Ann Taylor: 50% off everything (like Casey’s “goes with everything” leopard clutch)
- J. Crew: 40% off everything (good time to stock up on winter coats. This one with the fur is amazing, and so many colors!)
- J. Crew Factory: 50% off everything. (B’s favorite flannels are on sale and they have so many gorgeous accessories for great prices – like these plaid scarves!). Oh, and super cute stuff for the guys too.
- ASOS: 30% off everything. ASOS has the best maternity section so B definitely has her eyes peeled for a holiday and shower dress. But there are lots of non-maternity options (holiday dresses under $25!) available too.
- Aldo: 50% off select styles. Obsessed with these booties!
- B’s favorite Patagonia Fleece is 40% off!!
- Sephora: New makeup brush collection for only $38
- Nordstrom: 25% to 50% off select makeup, perfume, and kits. If you need anything before the holidays, now is definitely the time to stock up! (This Kiehl’s lotion kit is 50% off!)
- Colleen Rothschild: We are new to the skincare game, but as we get older we’re trying new products to figure out what’s perfect for our skin. This discovery kit from Colleen Rothschild is 30% off today (making it only $66). Could be a good way to tiptoe into the overwhelming skincare world!
- Blue Mercury: Lots of make-up and skincare products on sale, and a free 19 piece gift with purchases over $150 with code HOLIDAY
- B’s go-to blow dryer is on sale! (Great if you have a TON of hair that takes forever to dry!)
- Target: Target has the Nest on sale for under $200 (the cheapest we’ve ever seen it). My sister swears by her Roomba and it’s $100 off! Also, these DSLR cameras are currently on sale! If you’re looking for home gadgets or electronics, it’s definitely worth checking out their deals.
- Bloomingdales: Casey just asked for this Nespresso machine for Christmas…it’s marked down to $150 (bring on the lattes!)
- Amazon: So many amazing deals for just about anything on your list! A few that caught our eye include Matt’s favorite speaker & FitBits under $100.
Good luck hitting the web today! We can’t wait to see you back here bright and early on Monday morning for the reveal of our 2nd annual gift guide. And if you find any amazing deals today, let us know! We want to check them out AND can even add them to the post so we’re all getting the most bang for our buck all weekend.