We’re checking in with another Saturday post for you guys! We know you’re probably busy doing your holiday shopping and we are here to help. Here are some of the amazing sales going on right now, along with our top picks from each.
December 8th Weekend Sales
- Serena & Lily – Cozy Event, up to 30% off throws, loungewear, and select pillows, bedding, and furniture. We’ve always loved these dip-dyed stools and the small is on sale for $58! Plus, our favorite baskets are a steal right now.
- Pottery Barn – 25% off sitewide and free shipping with code “JINGLE”. This magnolia wreath is a classic and this personalized doormat would make for a great gift!
- West Elm – So many good gifts under $25 like these coasters, this marble jewelry tray, and our favorite gold box.
- Rejuvenation – 20% off your order! These sweet planters are only $15 and how about these adorable brass animal hooks for only $39?!
- Wayfair – Up to 75% off holiday clearance.
- LOFT -50% off your purchase with code “NEWNOW”. Eyeing this stitched sleeve sweater, this winter coat, these pave earrings, and this sweater dress.
- Nordstrom Rack – Natori bras on sale (they’re our favorites!). Plus, an UGG flash sale.
- Madewell – 20 to 30% off. I heart this sweater and this one too!
- Macy’s – Pick up this packable coat for your guy! Over $100 off.
- Sephora – Get $25 off your order of $75 or more. Just picked up this concealer and a new beauty blender.
Shop Our Gift Guide
And don’t forget to shop our gift guide. Lots of the items featured are on sale right now.
All you need to do is press the OPEN button in the bottom right corner of the image above and the Gift Guide will appear as a full-screen, interactive guide. Then you can flip through the pages (just like a magazine!!) and when you click on the item you love, you will land on the exact website of this product so you can easily get all the details to pick it up later or buy it online right then and there. Or you can simply click here and it will go to a new browser for you to shop there!
Happy shopping, everyone!