Cue the confetti, it’s time to reveal our powder room makeover! After living without this half-bath off the kitchen for far more time than I care to admit, we are more than ready to check this project off our 2019 Home Goals List.
Powder Room Makeover – Source List
- Board & Batten Tutorial
- Tile: Overstock
- Tile Tutorial
- Paint Color: Valspar’s Dark Kettle Black
- Paint Tutorial
- Vanity: Wayfair
- Light: Wayfair
- Mirror: Target
- Faucet: Lowe’s (more details on choosing a black faucet here)
- Soap Dispenser: Target
- Faux Greenery: HomeGoods (similar here)
- Book: Amazon
- Black & White First Aid Box: Similar (I DIY-ed this one – post coming next week!)
- Toilet Paper Holder: Amazon
Black & White Style
Before & After
This space has come a looooong way and the new look is much more my style. Plus, it flows well with the rest of the black and white color palette in our home. So let’s check this bathroom off the to-do list because I don’t anticipate making any changes for a long, long time. I’m just grateful to be at this point… even if it took 5 months!
Oh, and I’ll be back with one more post for this room next Monday. I’m sharing how I created that cute first aid box for $1!