When it comes to writing this blog, we try to include content, pictures, and information that we would enjoy reading on other blogs. And one thing that we l-o-v-e reading on some of our favorites are round-ups of links & articles from around the web. So why the heck have we not been sharing some of the things that make us get all heart-eyed-emojied?!
It’s funny because so often we will see cool projects or read awesome articles and we end up emailing them back and forth to each other during the day. Usually the subject line reads something like, “DID YOU SEE THIS?!” or “OH-EM-GEE…Check this out!” Yep, we’re big dorks like that. We decided to start doing a better job of sharing these SUPER inspiring posts with you guys too! We don’t plan on sharing a “round-up” every week, or even every month… just whenever we feel like we have a great group of “happenings around the web” that we truly believe in, love, are inspired by, etc. etc. etc.
So here are some of our favorites lately…
- Knowing your DIY Limits <—Isn’t Emily just the cutest. We adore her.
- As if we needed another reason to love Emily Henderson? A great read for any couple. <– we actually made both of our husbands read this article so we could each chat about it.
- In our Playbook, Studio McGee can do no wrong. This living & dining room is proof of their amazing talents.
- These fellow Chicagoans and uber talented bloggers, Yellow Brick Home, recently finished their kitchen remodel and we are in LOVE!
- LOVE how Dana, from House Tweaking, proves that you don’t need a ton of space or a glamorous, new house to make your home magazine worthy. <– Have you seen her house?! #HomeGoals
- Another Housetweaking post that made our eyes happy….this Ikea kitchen. We both ogle white kitchens all the time, but are totally digging the dark lower cabinets in this space.
- This jean-short look, this fall look… Heck, anything Courtney wears has us feeling inspired to step-up our wardrobe game!
- Pre-ordered this book (Did you check out their recent podcast too? We listened to every single minute and miss them….a lot!)
- We’re excited to get our hands on this book
- If we cooked, this would be on the menu
Are there any inspiring reads that you’ve read lately?! We’d love to check them out!!Bridget&Casey