If you’ve been around The DIY Playbook for some time now, then you might remember earlier this year when we added a slim desk area to our master bedroom.
Now I know what some of you may be thinking…a desk in your bedroom? Isn’t that NOT a good idea?! Shouldn’t your bedroom be a calming retreat away from work? I totally get it, I had those initial thoughts too.
But I’m happy to report that our little office area is working extremely well for our household. I still absolutely love the picture ledges over the desk, and I’m constantly swapping out the frames and rearranging them.
I keep the desktop pretty minimal and only showcase a few accessories and items on there. It’s usually where my trusty planner hangs out too.
We keep “our office” neat & tidy most of the time, and it’s a nice sunny spot to get work done. I’m so happy that we changed this little corner to a work space, and I’ve learned a few tricks along the way to keep this space organized and functional.
- LOFT: Extra 50% off sale items! (this dress looks so comfy..and what a steal!)
- World Market: 25% off all furniture
- Gap: 35% off with code “CHILL”
- Pottery Barn: 25% off stockings & loving some of their new holiday decor!
- Nordstrom: Our favorite TOMS are 20% off