Best Black Friday 2022 Deals To Shop Today
I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving and you’re gearing up for the holiday season! For us, it officially kicks off today as we decorate the house and put up the tree. I am very excited about this year’s festivities since Rory is a little older and can get into the Christmas spirit right along with us. Ellis is just along for the ride. Ha!
If you’re shopping for Black Friday sales, I wanted to help you out with some of my tried and true favorites. Consider this your place to peruse some of the best deals and my favorite finds. I’m hoping to get a majority of my holiday shopping done today so I can get a few bargains!
Oh, and if you missed it, I created a super simple downloadable version of what we use to organize our gifting. Just click here and then go to “File” and “Download” to save it to your own computer. You can then create a new tab for every year, so you can reference gifts you’ve given in the past.
Sales From My Holiday Gift Guide
If you haven’t seen it yet, here’s a look at my 2022 holiday gift guide! You can click here to shop this magazine-style catalog with gift ideas for everyone on your list. I went through the guide to see what’s on sale and there are so many goodies with great price tags right now. Here are some noteworthy ones…
- Waffle Duvet Set: We have this in our bedroom and it’s 25% off right now (along with everything else on their site!)
- Double Frames: 15% off gallery walls at Framebridge. I adore the one we have in our hallway!
- Reed Diffuser: 30% off this heavenly scent.
- TonieBox: 30% off this toy that both Rory and Ellis use just about every day!
- Wool Coat: Holy smokes, my coat is 50% off! This is such a good deal.
- Date Ornaments: I may scoop up a few of these for our tree and for gifts!
- Sleep Gummies: 25% off my nightly gummies.
- Amazon Halo Band: 50% off this band that Finn wears daily, to track his activity and sleep.
- Glow In The Dark PJs: 55% off these adorable pajamas.
My Favorite Home Deals
- Serena & Lily: 25% off with code “GRATITUDE”. I love my capiz chandelier and these baskets to hide blankets.
- Lulu & Georgia: 25% off everything. Digging this rug and this gold mirror is stunning. (And it’s 60% off plus, the 25%.)
- Wayfair: This is a similar style to my bed. They also have $150 off Dyson appliances.
- West Elm: This arched medicine cabinet is similar to the one in our main bathroom. I love it!
- Pottery Barn: It’s a good time to stock up on home essentials like cozy bath towels.
- Rejuvenation: 30% off furniture and decor. Their lighting section can’t be beat!
- Target: This storage basket would work in just about any space. They also have a lot of great tools available.
- Anthropologie: 30% off home deals. This is when I stock up on my favorite candle.
My Favorite Beauty & Fashion Deals
- J. Crew: 50% off everything! This sweater comes in so many colors!
- LOFT: 40% off everything. The stripes on this sweater are adorable.
- Madewell: 40% off your purchase. Can’t go wrong with Chelsea boots.
- Sephora: My favorite concealer is on sale!
- Ulta: Up to 50% off. It’s a good time to stock up on your fave shampoo and conditioner!
- Nordstrom: 40% off these comfy pajamas.
My Favorite Kids’ Deals
- Tubby Todd Bath: We use all of their shampoos, soaps, and lotions on the kids. Everything is 20% off today!
- Amazon: Our favorite baby item, The Baby Brezza, is on sale!
- Carters: 50-60% off. A lot of cute holiday pjs and dress clothes are on sale.
- Maisonette: This is where we got our kids’ play kitchen and they have the cutest toys! I might scoop up this tea set for Rory and this play garage for Ellis.
My Favorite Tech/Other Deals
- Target: 30% off AirPods and 38% off this kids’ hoverboard.
- Amazon: 35% off the Frame TV. We have two and love them!
- Walmart: We adore our little Instax camera for parties.
I’ll continue to update this list as I see more good deals roll in today and throughout the weekend. Happy shopping and enjoy this first full weekend of the holiday season. I know I will!
I’m Casey Finn, the voice behind The DIY Playbook. I’m married to Finn & mom to Rory and Ellis. Together we’re creating our dream home in Chicago, one DIY project at a time.