I know we officially still have another month or so of fall left, but with Thanksgiving in 2 weeks it feels like we’re about to dive headfirst into the holidays, so I wanted to get our fall video 2019 put together to share before the Christmas craziness begins.
Fall is always my favorite season. I just love the crisp days, the gorgeous colors, and the cozy nights in. But to be perfectly honest, I feel like Finn and I didn’t really get much of a chance to enjoy it. We moved into this house and every night and weekend has been jampacked tackling our to-do list. I know that probably sounds boring, but to us, that’s how we like spending our time. And to make it even busier, there were trips to NYC, Austin, Houston, and Kansas City thrown in there. This fall was jampacked, I tell ya!
I always like putting together these short video montages every season. It’s a fun “video scrapbook” of what we’ve been up to and it’s a unique way to capture all of the craziness we experience on a regular basis.
Our Fall Video 2019
My Favorite Parts
- :47 On an unseasonably warm night in Chicago, we went on a family boat ride on Lake Michigan and the river. It was a night to remember!
- :53 A few clips from our girls’ trip to NYC.
- 1:11 Holy smokes our yard gets so many leaves! Poor Finn has been a raking machine out there.
- 1:44 Meeting our new nephew, Teddy.
- 1:57 I still can’t believe the amount of snow we got on Halloween!
- 2:15 Finn is determined to rock his turkey next week on Thanksgiving. Here he practices with a chicken. Ha!
Stay Tuned for Next Week’s Posts!
Next week, is a BIG WEEK here on The DIY Playbook. On Monday, I’m sharing our 4th annual gift guide. It’s a tradition I absolutely love and I feel like this year’s guide is my favorite one yet. It will definitely help you get a head start on your holiday shopping.
Then, make sure you come back for the rest of the week because I have some exciting news to share…(I know, such a cliffhanger but you’ll have to stay tuned!).Casey