Shop the Look: Casey’s Guest Bedroom
Earlier this week, I showed you guys the big before & after of our guest bedroom makeover! Thank you for all of the sweet comments about the space. I’m so pleased with how it turned out, and I’m extra excited to officially cross this room off our new home to-do list.
Because I didn’t want the reveal post to be 3x longer than it needed to be, I figured I’d make an entirely separate post with all of the sources for the space. That way you can “Shop the Look” and maybe recreate something similar in your own home.
So let’s get right to it!
- Wall Color – Valspar’s “Dutch Licorice” (read more about painting the room in this post)
- Rug – ATG.com
- Headboard – ATG.com
- White Duvet – West Elm
- Navy Pillows – West Elm (no longer available)
- White Lumbar Pillow – HomeGoods
- Gray Patterned Throw – Target
- Nightstand – DIY project (read more about it in this post)
- Lamp – Target
- White Vase – Lulu & Georgia
- Marble Coasters – Crate & Barrel
- White Mug – Crate & Barrel
- Styled by Emily Henderson – Amazon
- Closet Door Pull – Anthropologie (no longer available)
- Towel Hook – Anthropologie
- Fauxdenza Knobs – Anthropologie (read more about them in this post)
- Fauxdenza – Supplies from Ikea & Lowe’s (read more about it in this post)
- White Planter – HomeGoods
- Marble & Wood Board – Target
- Gold Pineapple – Nordstrom
- Marbled Vase – HomeGoods
- Gold Terrarium – Target
- Ceiling Light – ATG.com (read more about the install here)
- Wall Sconces – ATG.com (read more about the install here)
- Wall Art – Minted (read more about it in this post)
- Bamboo Window Shade – Lowe’s Home Improvement
For the full bedroom reveal check out this post!
In other news… happy almost weekend (where did the week go?!)!!! If things go as planned, we hope to be soaking up a little fun in the sun after tackling a new “power-tool related” project at Casey’s this weekend. We’ll be sharing more details & progress pics on our social media channels and would love to connect with you on Instagram & Facebook! In the meantime, enjoy your weekend!! See you back here on Monday — we have more nursery projects to discuss.
I’m Casey Finn, the voice behind The DIY Playbook. I’m married to Finn & mom to Rory and Ellis. Together we’re creating our dream home in Chicago, one DIY project at a time.