Happy Black Friday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Even if it wasn’t a big one with lots of people, I hope you were able to indulge in some yummy foods. Finn made our turkey and it was delicious (and we have boatloads of leftovers)!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to dive headfirst into the holiday season. Thanks for all of your excitement about the gift guide on Monday. It was a fun one to put together. I hope it comes in handy as you tackle your own holiday shopping (in fact, some of the items are even on sale today! More details at the bottom of the post.
Black Friday 2020 – Deals & Steals
I’ve been scouring the internet the past few days and I’m here to share the best Black Friday 2020 deals and steals. Hopefully, you can save some money and get a lot of your shopping done today!
- Serena & Lily: 20% off. A great time to snag our cute step stool or large chandelier in our stairwell.
- Lulu & Georgia: 25% off. This rug is stunning.
- CB2: Buy more, save more. My favorite bathroom hand towels are 25% off.
- Pottery Barn: My absolute favorite blanket is on sale. It’s the coziest thing ever!
- Article: Up to 50% off select items. This gold lamp is a cutie.
- Wayfair: The most popular rug I sell is on sale for 66% off!
- West Elm: Up to 50% off. I have this ceramic vase in our bedroom and it’s a goodie. This upholstered bed is just like my mom’s and it’s on sale.
- Rejuvenation: 20% off everything! A great time to get new lighting (like my dining chandelier or kitchen pendants).
- J.Crew: 50% off everything! This coat tops my wishlist in the color sandstone and I really like this crossbody bag. Oh, and you can’t go wrong with new slippers for Christmas!
- J.Crew Factory: How cute are these “Cabin Fever” Christmas pajamas for 61% off?!
- LOFT: Up to 60% off. This top looks cozy AF and these high-rise button jeans are fantastic.
- Nordstrom: My fave moto jacket (pictured above) is 43% off (I wear mine without the hood and love it!), I have these leggings and they’re so comfy (plus, 50% off), and 40% off the only underwear I wear (because it’s that good!).
- Sephora: Skincare products are always pretty pricey and they have lots of good ones on sale right now.
- Madewell: Up to 50% off. Can’t go wrong with these black jeans and I have this sweater and get so many compliments on it!
- Athleta: Up to 60% off. I may have to buy a few more of my favorite v-neck t-shirts.
- Buy Buy Baby: The portable Willow pumps I used are $100 off.
- Monica & Andy: We love this brand of clothing for Rory and they sell the most adorable gift sets for newborns.
- Amazon: I’m very tempted by some of these jogging stroller deals to use next spring!
- Minted: 20% off holiday cards. This is the one we chose this year.
- Amazon: Lots of deals on robot vacuums (you can read more about the one we have in this post). 54% off this instant pot and I’m very tempted by this steam mop.
- The Spice House: We ended up getting a few gifts from here for the chefs in our lives and Finn bought this spice set for the new kitchen.
Small Businesses (many local to Chicago)
- Semicolon Bookstore: Chicago’s only black woman-owned bookstore. You can buy your favorite titles directly from them!
- Green Explorers Club: A local Chicago club teaching kids about sustainability and the environment. You can shop holiday subscription boxes here.
- Sarah Shanks Art: My friend’s sister is a fantastic artist. These Pantone pieces are amazing…
- Three Littles: I adore this shirt (for kiddos or adults).
- Winona Street Design: Personalized candles make a great gift!
- Kido: A small Chicago clothing shop focusing on representation and inclusivity. They have the cutest kids’ stuff!
- All She Wrote
- Graymade Designs: If you need a personalized ornament, this shop has some cute ones. I especially like this thank you tag for your front porch for delivery drivers. Genius!
- Finding Home Farms: My friend, Laura, owns this maple syrup farm and their products are incredible. Plus, great soy candles.
Sales from the 2020 Gift Guide
- Rainbow Heart Ornament: Gorgeous blown glass ornament and proceeds support LGBTQ youth.
- Leopard Headband: 50% off my fave headband that I wear on my “mommy” days to keep Rory from yanking it all out.
- Initial Necklace: I wear my “R” necklace every day and gift this to every new mom in my life (once I find out the name of their baby). It’s currently 30% off.
- Frame TV: We adore our Frame TV in our kitchen and it’s on super sale today. We got ours last year on Black Friday and it was our fave purchase of the year.
- Wedge Sneakers: I’ve worn these sneakers all fall long and they’re 40% off. Tempted to buy them in black.
- AirPods: 20% off the new AirPods. These are on my wishlist this year for all of those zoom calls.
Speaking of the gift guide, don’t forget to shop it! Especially all of those sale items…
Shop The 2020 Gift Guide
All you need to do is press the OPEN button in the bottom right corner of the image above and the Gift Guide will appear as a full-screen, interactive guide. Or you simply click here and it will go to a new browser for you to shop there!
Have a wonderful long weekend everyone! I’ll be back next week with my mom’s Christmas home tour, my Christmas wishlist, a Break Room post, and more!Casey