Happy Black Friday! Are you full and tired from yesterday’s festivities? We’re still getting our house back in order after the chaos of the day. But it was such a wonderful one filled with lots of food and an amazing time with family.
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to dive headfirst into the holiday season. Thanks for all of your excitement about the gift guide…I’m especially in love with this year’s issue! I hope it comes in handy as you tackle your own holiday shopping (in fact, some of the items are even on sale today! More details at the bottom of the post.
Black Friday 2019 – Deals & Steals
I’ve been scouring the internet the past few days and I’m here to share the best Black Friday 2019 deals and steals. Hopefully, you can save some money and get a lot of your shopping done today!
- Serena & Lily: 25% off everything including my favorite chandelier. Such a good price for this! I have the size large. Also, a good time to pick up these baskets.
- Lulu & Georgia: 25% off everything including my new laundry room rug. Love these velvet pillows and this cute bench.
- Crate and Barrel: 20-30% off sitewide. My olive tree in this basket are both included (I get so many compliments on it!), this mudcloth pillow from my couch, my faux jade plant, and my living room lamp!
- Pottery Barn: Up to 40% off. This monogrammed cheese board makes for a great gift as does this plaid mug.
- Article: Up to 45% off select items!
- Hayneedle: Huge Black Friday 2019 sale. This blue rug is pretty and I like this neutral one too.
- Wayfair: Up to 80% off. One of the most popular rugs from Bridget’s home is on super sale as well as this one! Oh, and my bedroom rug is on sale too!
- West Elm: My planter, my green curtains, and this gold box I use for remotes are all up to 30% off.
- Rejuvenation: 20% off everything including my new brass drawer pulls in the laundry room.
- Nebia: This is a shower head I’m coveting when we redo our bathrooms. It uses way less water, is super sleek, and has great coverage so you stay warm in the shower. It’s 20% off and free shipping right now.
- J.Crew: 50% off your purchase. Lots of my fave pieces are on sale including my wool coat, this parka, the sweetest tartan pouch set (such a good gift!), and a super soft turtleneck.
- J.Crew Factory: 60% off everything. This collar sweater has holiday written all over it! And I want to scoop up this velvet hair bow.
- LOFT: 40% off. If I wasn’t losing my waistline by the day, I would scoop up this faux leather skirt (it’s soooo good!). Adore the details on this sweater. And you can’t go wrong with these fuzzy slippers!
- Nordstrom: My go-to bra is on sale along with hanky pankies (40% off!) and you can’t go wrong with a gift from Kendra Scott (like this gorgeous pendant).
- Nordstrom Rack: My favorite TOMS wedges are 39% off, these Frye boots are 52% off, and this $20 passport cover is a great gift for a travel lover.
- Sephora: My eyeshadow palette is marked down to $27 and I kinda want to scoop up this brush set since mine are so old!
- Madewell: 30% off. These boots are stunning and I ended up buying these maternity jeans and these ones too. Hope they’re amazing!
- Minted: 20% off orders of $150 or more.
- Amazon: We just bought The Frame TV and I can’t wait to hang it. The Ring doorbell (that we have and love!) is on sale and bundled with the Echo Show 5.
- Macy’s: My Dyson V8 is 47% off. Seriously this is the best thing in our household. And here’s my Nespresso machine for 60% off.
Sales from the 2019 Gift Guide
- Wood Dough Bowl: I use this to display all of our polaroid pictures (using this camera) and it makes for a personal touch in our living room.
- Faux Fur Throw: We are obsessed with this blanket. Heavy, soft, and perfect for winter.
- Leopard Headband: This is only $9.50!!
- First Christmas Onesie: Tempted to scoop this up for next year at 25% off.
- Gold Slippers: These are 50% off and I wear mine in leopard every.single.day.
- Sleigh All Day Mug: This cracks me up every time I see it (and it’s only $6.50 right now!).
- Personalized Door Mat: Good gift for any family on your list.
- Button-Down Shirt: Bonobos is Finn’s fave store, so I highly recommend scooping up these shirts (or really anything from their site!) for the guy in your life!
- Sleeping Bag: This is so cute for any kiddo.
- Personalized Teepee: Love that you can write a name on it!
Speaking of the gift guide, don’t forget to shop it! Especially all of those sale items…
Shop The 2019 Gift Guide
All you need to do is press the OPEN button in the bottom right corner of the image above and the Gift Guide will appear as a full-screen, interactive guide. Then you can flip through the pages (just like a magazine!!) and when you click on the item you love, you will land on the exact website of this product so you can easily get all the details to pick it up later or buy it online right then and there. Or you simply click here and it will go to a new browser for you to shop there!
Have a wonderful long weekend everyone! I’ll be back next week with a laundry room update, my Christmas wishlist, a Christmas styling video, and more!Casey