Because we can’t reach through the screen and give you a big ol’ HUG for all of the love & support that you show by coming here each and every day to see what we’re up to… a polka-dotted printable seemed like the next best thing.
Free Printable for Summer
Bridget’s Career as a Teacher
- I work at the same high school where both Casey and I graduated
- I pass both Casey’s and my high school locker about once a week
- …Still remember the combination (they changed it… I’ve tried)
- I work at the same high school as Matt (although our workplace is not his alma mater)
- Matt & I met outside of the copy room about 4 years ago. No one at work knew we were dating for at least a year, maybe more. Actually, some colleagues found out we were dating after we were married & some probably still don’t know.
- I co-teach with two teachers that I had in high school and I am grateful to work alongside them as a colleague now
- I have two Master’s degrees in Education related fields and I never anticipate going back to school … ever again
- Casey has come into my class as a guest speaker to talk about her career in broadcast journalism- I couldn’t have been more proud to give this opportunity to my students & allow them to hear her professional words of wisdom.
- All of my sisters are also teachers and we all share our summer vacations, winter breaks, spring breaks & school holidays! #luckygirls
- I coach varsity girls’ golf every fall
- I am on summer vacation until August and will be CELEBRATING SUNSHINE until then! Although you may not be a teacher & blessed with this generous time off, I still hope you find time to celebrate sunshine this summer too!
Thank you for taking this crazy DIY journey with us each and every day (you have no idea how much it means to us). We wish you all an amazing start of summer and lots of opportunities to celebrate the sunshine all season long.Bridget