December 15th – Weekend Sales
We’re checking in with another Saturday post for you guys! We know you’re probably busy finishing up your holiday shopping and we are here to help. Here are some of the amazing sales going on right now, along with our top picks from each.
December 15th Weekend Sales
- Pottery Barn – These flameless candles are soooo cool. When I saw them in-store I thought they were REAL! All sizes are on sale right now.
- West Elm – If you’re looking for a new sectional or couch, West Elm has so many available as “bonus deals.” Oh, and obsessed with this leather office chair.
- CB2 – Dining sale happening this weekend. These leather bar stools are marked down along with this elegant velvet chair.
- Rejuvenation – Lots of decor on sale. This small tabletop fan is amazing for a bedroom without a ceiling fan (cute & functional) and how cute would this clock look in a kitchen?
- Wayfair – If you’re looking to get organized come January, they have lots of filing & storage items on sale. I like this sleek file cabinet.
- LOFT – Loving the back of this sweater and this tunic sweater would look amazing with leggings.
- Nordstrom Rack – I have a veeeery similar cardigan to this one (that is only $20 right now!) that I get soooo many compliments on. Oh, and throw this cozy beanie in your cart too (it’s 37% off).
- Madewell – These gingham pajamas would make for a great gift, along with these chunky gold hoops!
- Macy’s – Is it lame that I really want this 12-piece Pyrex set (it’s 65% off and only $15!)?? We’re switching to all glass tupperware and these would be amaze!
- Sephora – I got this perfume sampler a few years back and it helped me figure out my “signature scent.” You can try all of the samplers and then request a full-size bottle of your favorite when you’re ready. Genius!
Shop Our Gift Guide
And don’t forget to shop our gift guide. Lots of the items featured are on sale right now.
All you need to do is press the OPEN button in the bottom right corner of the image above and the Gift Guide will appear as a full-screen, interactive guide. Then you can flip through the pages (just like a magazine!!) and when you click on the item you love, you will land on the exact website of this product so you can easily get all the details to pick it up later or buy it online right then and there. Or you can simply click here and it will go to a new browser for you to shop there!
Happy shopping, everyone!
I’m Casey Finn, the voice behind The DIY Playbook. I’m married to Finn & mom to Rory and Ellis. Together we’re creating our dream home in Chicago, one DIY project at a time.