Wow (!!!), let us first start off by saying how BLOWN AWAY we have been by the excitement & support we received this week over the first annual Blogger Gift Guide. Like we said in this post, this project has been a looooonnngggg time in the making and we’re so grateful that you guys love it as much as we do. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
Although we contributed a few pages of gift ideas, we got a lot of inspiration/gift ideas from the amazing other bloggers who shared their go-to gifts this holiday season. Heck, some of our shopping is already done (and hopefully being delivered soon!) because of the ideas we got from this gift guide.
Blogger Gift Guide
If you missed it on Monday, you can click on the image above and browse through this magazine-style Gift Guide. Each page is dedicated to a specific “category” so that you can find something for just about everyone on your list. And when you click on the item, you will be taken to that product’s exact page so you can get the details and shop for it in the store OR buy it right there online. Either way, we hope this Gift Guide brings you some new ideas & the chance to find that perfect gift for all those special people on your holiday shopping list. The faster you find these perfect gifts, the more you can sit back and relax this special time of year!
And just for fun, we thought we would browse through the Gift Guide together and give you a little glimpse into some of our favorites from each page. Heck, it was HARD narrowing it down to just one item per page because we were inspired by so many of the gifts! Here are some of our blogger favorites from the gift guide…
- Gifts under $75: This candle is one of Casey’s all-time favorite items. It smells amazing and doubles as an adorable piece of decor.
- “Home” for the Holidays: Love, love, love this sleek gold frame. It’s hard to find gold frames that don’t look cheap so when we saw this one, we were instantly sold!
- Gifts for the Organizer: If we were filthy rich, we would buy ALL the glass containers in sight so we could store all of our food in them. Could you imagine how amazing your cabinets, drawers and refrigerator would look?! For now though, we’ll settle for buying a few at a time and slowly building up our collection. #someday
- Gifts for the Fashionista: We had no idea you could buy a Kendra Scott necklace for $50?! Not that $50 is “cheap” but for a statement piece you could wear everyday, it’s a lot more affordable than you might think!
- Gifts for the Working Woman: Casey literally lives & swears by this planner… and she’s someone who has tried a lot over the years. If someone you know loves planners as much as we do, this one is our all-time favorite.
- Gifts for the Guys: We’ve always love Chukka Boots, but we especially loved that Katie called them the “little black dress for guys.” We’ve never thought about these boots as exactly that, but she sold us… and had us literally laughing out loud.
- Gifts for the Fearless DIY-er: Are you surprised that we want just about everything on this page?! Outside of buying the whole page, we really love the mug and the coloring book as adorable (and very practical) stocking stuffers!
- Gifts for the Fitness Lover: We’ve heard a lot of hype about Zella work-out gear but never knew a lot about it. We still don’t know a lot about it but when Meghan (a fashionista + fitness guru) added not one but two Zella products to her page, now we really want to give them a try. Maybe these leggings? Has anyone tried Zella? If so, what do you think?!
- Gifts for the Host: You know we’re not very talented in the kitchen (to put it kindly), but everything on Michael’s page was so gorgeous. This pitcher was especially gorgeous. We love that you could whip up a batch of drinks in it OR use it as a gorgeous vase. <– more our speed
- Gifts for Mom & Baby: Michelle gifted us these bars of soap when we saw her last and they are seriously heavenly. We didn’t even want to use them because they smelled sooooo darn good. Plus, their packaging is adorable!
- Gifts for Pets: Neither of us has pets however we are OBSESSED with these canisters that Kim included. Bridget actually uses these exact containers in her kitchen for coffee and coffee filters. She even bought an extra one to put on the top of the toilet so she can hide an extra roll of toilet paper for guests.
- Gifts for your Bestie: We are tied between two of our all-time fashion favorites — TOMS wedges + this vest. We’re pretty confident that gifting either one would win you the “friend of the year” award!
So you tell us…
After browsing the gift guide, what did YOU add to your wish list or shopping list?! Or better yet, what items would you include in your own gift guide? Any favorites or go-to gifts we should know about?! We’d love to hear!Bridget&Casey