On Tuesday, Casey shared all of her dirty secrets. Today it’s my turn to dish all of the details about my life. So here we go…
1. I would eat Panera for every meal of the day if I could. I love sandwiches and would take a sandwich-style meal over a nice dinner any day. <– cheap date!
4. I am a “cryer”. Happy stories, sad stories — pass me the tissue, I’m going to need it! It’s so bad that once I was on an interview committee and when the interviewee told a sentimental story, I cried. The.ugly.cry… in front of the entire panel (including my boss). Holy Awkward.
6. I have a terrible memory, except when it comes to driving & directions.
7. I grew up playing golf with my sisters (thanks to our dad). I played in high school, was a state qualifier and now I’m a Varsity Girls’ Golf Coach at a high school in the district that I work in.
8. I worked at a golf course growing up for 10 years.
15. I pretty much only watch non-fiction shows on TV. CNN, Dateline, Documentaries… love them all.
17. In college I got a job as a waitress, which was the worst experience ever for someone who has a terrible memory. Think a flustered Bridget coming back to the table 15 minutes after the orders were placed saying something like, “I’m sorry sir, what was it that you ordered again?”
20. A lot of people tell me I look just like my mom, and I’m always so honored to hear that.
21. I go to bed no later than 9:00pm every night.
22. I have to eat something sweet after every meal — I call it a chaser.
23. I was a tom-boy growing up.
25. When I shower, get ready, clean the house or work on the blog, I’m probably listening to music yet I’m so clueless about music. Artists names, song names — no clue, i just like listening.
P.S. We were BLOWN AWAY by the love & support we received yesterday for our blog’s 2nd birthday. A big thank you to everyone who took some time to show their support and complete our survey. We learned a lot about what you guys want to see here on the blog & we can’t wait to put it into action this spring!