10 Easy Christmas Ideas
We don’t mean to take the spotlight away from tomorrow’s big holiday (we are pumped for Thanksgiving!), but we know come Friday many of you will have Christmas on the mind.
So we figured we’d dive into the holiday spirit a little early so you can hit the ground running on Friday. Here are 10 easy Christmas ideas to make the next 4 weeks more festive, without too much extra effort. 1. Use a Marquee Sign for your Christmas Card. It makes for a great Holiday Photo Prop!
2. Save your Christmas Cards with these Simple Christmas Card “Books”
3. Make these Centerpieces with Fresh Cranberry, Pine & Water
4. Make Knock-off Kate Spade Ornaments for your Tree
5. Display your Christmas Cards with Clothespins
6. Add Floating Ornaments to your Decor
7. Add Extra Sparkle to Burnt Christmas Bulbs with this Glitter Technique8. Personalize your Gift Wrap with this DIY Wine Bag
9. Try Our Favorite Holiday Cookie Recipe
10. Check out our Tips for Creating a Swoon-worthy Christmas Tree
Enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow friends. We’ll be eating, resting, and celebrating with our families. Have a wonderful holiday and we’ll meet you back here bright & early on Friday morning.
I’m Casey Finn, the voice behind The DIY Playbook. I’m married to Finn & mom to Rory and Ellis. Together we’re creating our dream home in Chicago, one DIY project at a time.