Hey friends! Since I snuck in a COVID-19 post on Friday, I had another post in the queue ready to share. So you get a random extra weekend post today. Enjoy!
The past few months have been very full in our house (but in a good way!). We’ve spent most of our free time working on projects around the house, attempting to get as much done as we possibly can before our baby girl arrives at the end of April/early May.
During the winter season, we fully completed two rooms in our house…our laundry room and our home office. As you know, the home office project was a big one with the DIY built-ins in there. But it really was fun spending every weekend working together to get this project done. We also survived our 5th Frugal February and had an awesome 90’s date night in!
Oh, and I must mention our Palm Springs Babymoon! It really was nice to take some time away from real life (and our project list!) to spend time together and relax. That sunshine felt oh so good.
I captured lots of behind-the-scenes clips during all of this and edited it together for our winter video 2020. I always like putting together these short video montages every season. It’s a fun “video scrapbook” of what we’ve been up to and it’s a unique way to capture all of the craziness we experience on a regular basis. Here’s our Summer 2019 video and Fall 2019 video if you missed those!
Our Winter Video 2020
My Favorite Parts
- :08 Sympathy weight. Ha!
- :40 My body can still feel it from sitting up there on the washing machine tiling away!
- 1:16 You put this guy in front of a camera and you never know what he might do.
- 1:45 True story, Finn was underprepared for the California weather. It was always chilly in the morning and evening, yet he was always in shorts!
- 2:20 All of those boxes are the nursery built-ins.
- 2:42 My tongue still hurts from those warheads.
- 3:30 We are ready for the springtime!
Bring It On Spring!
Ready or not, this baby is coming! In the next month, we’re planning to finish up the nursery and prep as much as possible for her arrival. Self-distancing for the foreseeable future means our new motto is “nesting & resting.” Then, it will be all about taking time off to snuggle our sweet baby girl.Casey