Thank you SO MUCH for all the love on Baby Mac’s nursery yesterday! We are so grateful and Matt & I feel like the luckiest people in the world.
Today I wanted to check in with a post with links to where I got EVERYTHING in the room, a nice little nursery source list. If I missed anything, please let me know so I can add it to the list.
Playing Catch Up?
Before we get into those details, here’s a list of all of the nursery updates that brought us to the “big reveal”:
- My Secret Weapon to Figuring Out the Floor Plan and A Mood Board
- Details About the 7 Large Updates We Made First
- How We Hung The Baby Monitor (And Hid the Cords!!)
- How to DIY Book Ledges
- Creating a Nursery That Will Grow with Your Little One
Nursery Source List
Okay, now that we’re all caught up, here’s a detailed source list of where I bought EVERYTHING in Baby Mac’s Room.
White Shelves (Lowe’s) || Letter Board (Amazon) || Camera Night Light (Land of Nod) || Sound Machine (Amazon) || Baskets (HomeGoods) || Planter (HomeGoods) || Blocks (Amazon) || Shoes (Marshalls) || Mini Books (Marshalls/Gifts) ||
- Closet Organization Post
- Dresser Organization Post
- Steps to Baby Proof this Space
- The Final Layout… and how we figured it out
- Any other requests?!
I probably won’t be sticking to the every Tuesday Nursery post schedule, now that you’ve seen the entire space! But I promise I’ll keep you updated on those topics, as well as how this space changes as we slowly start to use it! Thanks again for all of your kind words and support this past week, I am so lucky to be celebrating this extra special time with all of you.